Study rooms are provided for equitable use by all patrons on a first come, first served basis. The Library makes every effort to insure they are and will be available to as many patrons as possible. To use the study rooms:
- Provide your first & last name.
- Patrons that are high school age and older must provide ID.
- Study Rooms may be reserved for 2 hours per day and are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Study groups and private tutors are limited to a single 2 hour reservation per group/tutor. Individual group members or pupils may not reserve back-to-back study room sessions on behalf of the tutor or group.
- Once a room has been assigned, it cannot be switched.
- Patrons will be assigned to the next available room and may not request to be placed in a room that is already in use.
- When using a Study Room, patrons are expected to keep their voices and electronic devices at low volume, respect library property, and vacate the room promptly when informed by staff that their session has expired.
- Covered beverages are allowed.
- Failure to follow these guidelines or the Library's Patron Behavior Policy may result in the suspension of study room privileges.