APPLY FOR A MEETING ROOM ONLINE
Or fill out a paper application. The application may be dropped off in person, mailed, faxed, or scanned and emailed.
We will respond to your request within 72 hours. If you wish to reserve the room for more than 3 hours at a time or more than 4 times in a month, please contact administration directly.
The Library offers approximately 5,000 square feet of meeting room space which can be divided. Full capacity is 150 people with each divided space having capacity for 75 people. Meeting Room A also has a prep kitchen allowing for snacks and beverages to be manages by meeting room users. Both meeting Room A and Meeting Room B have a projector. They can project a laptop, a Blu-ray player, or a document camera. A smaller meeting room of 15-18 people is also available. Precedence is given to official Library use, and the following restrictions apply:
- Fundraising events for non-library organizations
- Organizations that deny service on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation or identification, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status.
- Organizations that do not serve community within the Library District's service area.
- Organizations whose programming or policies may position the Library District in a negative light.
- Requests that benefit one person or family.